August 18, 2021
4:00 p.m. Central European Summer Time
10:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time
10:00 p.m. Hong Kong Time
Duration: 1 hour
Are you an employer of remote workers in Asia Pacific? This webinar was designed for you! The pandemic has taught us that remote work is feasible, but when it crosses borders it raises an array of legal issues and challenges for employers. Join ELA employment law specialists from Asia Pacific for practical advice on navigating this new world of remote workforces.
Key topics will include:
- Legal requirements for employing remote workers in Asia Pacific - focusing on India, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Thailand
- Hiring remote workers - contractor vs. employee
- Work permits, visas, business registration
- Risk factors for employers
- Crafting and implementing a successful cross-border remote worker policy
About the ELA
The Employment Law Alliance is the most comprehensive network of labor and employment attorneys in the world. ELA members provide employment, labor and immigration expertise in more than 135 countries around the globe and all 50 U.S. states. They work closely together to ensure that their clients’ legal matters are handled seamlessly wherever they do business. ELA provides a smarter, more efficient and effective alternative to using a single multinational law firm.
SSEK Legal Consultants is the ELA’s member firm for Indonesia.